****DONE GB-38 1/32 FW190A-8 – Axis A/C

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Continuing forward, I am likely to be "Semi-finished" come Sunday as I'm waiting on some Werk Nummer decals from Dan (Zaggy)
up to now though working on the Rocket launchers which the openings were slightly distorted and oval shaped, been using some hot water to soften and improve them but still not perfect.
Am going to use Brass Tube and rod for the struts on the launchers as the resin look a tad delicate....also have created some alternate tubes from plastic tube just in case the others don't quite 'shape' up...
cooling fan added to the Spinner/Prop assembly and the wheels are painted and almost ready to put in place.
99_Rockets_0965.jpg
100_Fann added_0967.jpg
101_Wheels prepped_0973.jpg

Well, I'm still "Semi finished" got most things in place or prepped but the additional decals from Dan have been delayed, likely see them by the end of the week.
Until i get them I don't want to be trying to get ahead of myself, so flat coat don't happen till all decals in place.

As you can see, the rocket launchers are in place, wheels attached internal canopy frame done, prop, spinner and fan done, just the antennas and cannons to fit once the decals, gloss and flat coat applied. I hate knocking bits off in the final stages by handling it too much....been there done that....a few times...
102_Internal Canopy frame_0976.jpg
103_Internal canopy frame_0998.jpg
104_Rockets fitted_1007.jpg
105_Rocket Launchers fitted_1009.jpg
106_Almost done_1012.jpg
107_Almost done_1013.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back