**** DONE: GB-41 1/48 F4F-3 (211-F-11) - PTO from 1937

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'd say you are just about right..........
I've chopped, filed and glued to my hearts....... you know.
It's getting there. A few more hours.
And This is why my builds finish so close to the final day!!!!
GB21_F4F_11_21.jpg

Great work Bill, I love your work and attention to detail you are adding. I also love that you are telling a true story of devotion to one's duties! Semper Fi!

Thanks guys,
I been busy with life, and health.
Just today managed some under color of this one.
Perhaps tomorrow the other.
I am trying to make the deadline. I don't really want to ask for an extension, but may need a week?????
GB21_F4F_11_24.jpg

Good stuff Bill. I'm sure we could extend the date a bit. I'll get an e-mail out in a day or two to get info from others. Hope your health issue are harmless and temporary.

Thanks for the kind words........
Well guys, don't know about most of you, but, I love my Paasche VL, and dislike much, them top loaders.
My VL just feels like a workhorse! Easy to break apart, cleaning big stuff is so much easier. When them thin needles and nozzles get plugged, I just want to throw them into the street.
Now for them Life colors....... the light bottom coclor was thick as cream. Only have the X-20A thinner and it just wasn't right to get it to flow, even 50% was not fun at all.
However the blue Upper color, straight out of the bottle, lays nice and thin and great coverage in two medium coats, go figure!
So here's the corner of the garage, moved the kitchen cabinet back there when we remodeled the kitchen.
Got the blue top color on this #11 plane, tomorrow the #9 plane.
I'm crakin on!!!!!!
GB41_F4F_11_25.jpg
GB41_F4F_11_26.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back