**** DONE: GB-44 1/72 F3D-2 Skyknight - Military A/C of post-war time

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks to everyone, I have been working the joints for days so that they do not see each other it has cost me a lot of putty they covered them for what it has cost me a lot of sanding, repaneling and sanding again and still I think that some will look, sure.
He is drying the paint to give him another hand before starting the effects of the paint and dirt.

I know andy,
this model is not as good as it was and it has given me a lot of problems, added to my lack of time ..., but I will get to the date

Somewhere I read or saw,
two things can make a good set of dies produce a bad part....
One was not letting the part sit in the die after injection to give it time to have a memory,
meaning alignment of the plastic.
So if they eject too soon the part can shrink!..... bad!
Two, can't remember..............

If that's the way it is bill, when you leave the mold if you don't handle it carefully when you leave the injector, it deforms, it's the things that you have to buy the offers of offers that I find this ... but hey it's also an excuse to buy me new models without my wife getting mad at me ...

Now it's time for the plane to be the best I could, I'm not happy, but I have already added for a future purchase of the plane.

the color although initially not seen after giving the bright seal for the decals the effect is seen.

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

this coming weekend I will put on my decals and leave it ready for finishing ....

Thanks to all of you, you are very benevolent with my assemblies, but I still thank you.

I just finished it already drying the glue of the gates of the landing gear to give the satin varnish, the following photos I took with the mobile so I do not assure it looks good

47.jpg

48.jpg
49.jpg

thanks fellas....
the plane is finished is drying the satin varnish, and it will be ready, I put the pictures of how it is while it dries.

50.jpg
51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back