**** DONE: GB-48 1/48 Hs123A-1 - Military A/C before 1939 (inc. Spanish Civil War)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Definitely easier to paint the upper wing and fuselage/lower wing assemblies first before assembling them together. Ideally, the cabane and interplane struts would be secured to one or the other before paint but that would involve a tricky but possible dry-fit in a jig to make sure things are correctly aligned while the glue sets.

At this point Andy Upper wing will remain separate, struts will be added to the lower wings and fuselage, initial fit is pretty good so hopefully all will go smoothly...

...famous last words......

"Attention all members. Stand by with the Swear Box .......... Wayne may be making a donation !!"

"Attention all members. Stand by with the Swear Box .......... Wayne may be making a donation !!"

I hope not......:lol:

Prepped and added the exhausts.....

46_Exhaust Pieces_7256.jpg
47_Exhausts fitted_7270.jpg

"Fluoro" being Australian for fluorescent lights I guess. I thought at first you were using a new kind of paint.

Yep.....doesn't everyone say that...?? :)

Well, been rather busy over the past week but have done some further painting, the Upper Wing has been masked in various parts and stages and the Tri-colour RLM 61, 63, 65 has been applied to see how the colours work.....I'm happy...!
53_Masking Upper wing_7353.jpg
54_RLM63 Camo_7356.jpg
55_RLM61_7372.jpg
56_RLM61_7374.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back