**** DONE: GB-48 1/48 Hs123A-1 - Military A/C before 1939 (inc. Spanish Civil War)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Guys, the other side over the past 2 days......

70_Port Decals_7474.jpg
71_Port Decal_7476.jpg
72_Port decals_7480.jpg
73_Port Decals_7482.jpg

Looks fantastic Wayne, were the they all individual stripes or a few together on one decal ?

All the stripes are individually cut to length and applied.....takes a bit of time......making sure each is in the correct position as per the photo references.

While studying the next stage...I discovered today that those on the underside of the horizontal stabs are incorrect on the decal instructions....

Looks good Wayne. I didn't realize the GB closed this Sunday already. I'll put a note out about the extension and prod the others.

Thanks Guys, much appreciated. The decals continue...on the lower surfaces.....now complete.

There were certainly sections on the decal sheet instructions that were not correct, starboard underside was completely reversed, actual lower wing had less stripes of different widths rather than all symmetrical width and spacing to name the main clangers....

77_Lower surface Decals_7505.jpg
78_Lower surface Decals_7508.jpg
79_Lower Decals_7510.jpg
80_Lower Decals_7514.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back