**** DONE: GB-51 1/72 Caproni Campini - No Propellers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fastmongrel

1st Sergeant
May 28, 2009
Lancashire
User Name: Fastmongrel
Name: Stu
Category: Intermediate
Kit: Valom Models
Scale: 1/72nd
Accessories: OOB but that might change

A bit of googling tells me that this kit has a few shape problems. Not sure if I will try and fix them until I have started the kit. I need to dry assemble the wings and fuselage to see if the shape offends the eye.

IMG_20210823_133908694.jpg
IMG_20210823_133923473.jpg
IMG_20210823_134005727.jpg

This is the picture I have been looking at to compare the shape I think the original nose shape is a slightly steeper cone then a little more paralell from about 1/3 of the way back to the windscreen. The kit is a smoother curve from the intake back to the windscreen
Caproni-Campini-N1-CC2-1024x450.png

Not going to let it bother me I dont fancy building a new nose from intake to wing root.

This is the picture I have been looking at to compare the shape I think the original nose shape is a slightly steeper cone then a little more paralell from about 1/3 of the way back to the windscreen. The kit is a smoother curve from the intake back to the windscreen
Not going to let it bother me I dont fancy building a new nose from intake to wing root.

Here a better view at the nose shape ...

Caproni Campini_a.jpg

Caproni Campini_c.jpg

Caproni Campini_b.jpg

Caproni Campini_d.jpg

Caproni Campini_e.jpg

the source: Eksperymentalny samolot odrzutowy Caproni Campini N.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back