**** DONE: GB-57 1/48 Fw 190A-8 - WW2 Foreign Service

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. First trip sucked. Got to the airport at 5:00am to be told the 6:00am flight was delayed to 11:15am due to pilots timing out. 11:15 no good as my son was miss the connector from Vancouver to Whitehorse. Many phone calls later, to his boss and travel agent (what travel agent is working at 6:00am?) we were told to go home. This is Spring Break so airlines are full. Travel agent calls my son later in the day and now he travels on Sunday, 6:00am. I leave at 3:00pm today to get my daughter and grandkid and then Saturday to spend the night and hit the airport Sunday. Anyhoo....a teaser to finals. Need to paint pitot tube, wingtip lights and add step and under fuselage antenna

IMG_0001.JPG

Thanks guys. First trip sucked. Got to the airport at 5:00am to be told the 6:00am flight was delayed to 11:15am due to pilots timing out. 11:15 no good as my son was miss the connector from Vancouver to Whitehorse. Many phone calls later, to his boss and travel agent (what travel agent is working at 6:00am?) we were told to go home. This is Spring Break so airlines are full. Travel agent calls my son later in the day and now he travels on Sunday, 6:00am. I leave at 3:00pm today to get my daughter and grandkid and then Saturday to spend the night and hit the airport Sunday. Anyhoo....a teaser to finals. Need to paint pitot tube, wingtip lights and add step and under fuselage antenna

Sounds like your airlines are as bad as our with cancelled - delayed flights and lack of pilots - ground staff etc. They sacked so many staff over COVID and now they've been caught with there pants down.

The 190 looks great George. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back