**** DONE: GB-57 1/48 Fw 190F-8 - WW2 Foreign Service

This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lower deecals applied. The Karaya decals held fast when applied. The right one was flooded with water several times before I could get it into its final resting place. The left would not budge so I ripped it off and used a Tamiya balkenkreuz. When it came time to apply the Karaya Star and Bar I just wet the area with water, slid the decal into place and patted dry with tissue paper. I did the bottom first as I have plenty of spare crosses. I will attach the rest of the Karaya decals using water first and then decal solvent

Thanks gents. Luftwaffe decals applied to the left side; a bit of tenting on the "2" which I'll fix in a bit. I thought the swastika was too large but measured up against Tamiya's F-8 decals, they were the same size


This is as far as I go; packing day. Have a good week gentlemen
Thanks Wojtek and Andy. I couldn't leave it alone, captured markings on the left side, the double bar "G" is supposed to be a wee bit cock-eyed according to the instructions. I noticed after the photo was taken that the wing star and bar was slightly askew so I straightened it out. Now I'm done


Users who are viewing this thread