**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 F6F-3N - Night Fighters all Eras

Thanks guys.......... it's just my fun.
Come on Igore, let's go to the hobby store and pickup some left over parts, we Will build us an aero plane!
 
:thumbright:
 
calls for a double.... :thumbleft: :thumbright:
I'll drink to that!

Annnnnd today's labors.
GB58-50.jpgGB58-51.jpg
calls for another drink me thinks.
 
Great engine detail, is that copper electrical wire your using. :D
.43 solder
 
Did little bits today.
Painted tires, er tyres, added 3D decals in the cockpit.
GB58-52.jpg
Used the Ed kit clearance lights in the wing tips.
Made up a lense for the landing light.
Thought I was going to have to do things to the canopy,
but the Ed kit is excellent, even the Open section fits nice.
GB58-53.jpg
Tomorrow, maybe next day, Honey Do things!
I'll be painting in the cockpit, stick, levers and such.
 
:thumbright:
 
:thumbright:
 
Cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back