So....................... back to serious stuff!!!!!

This seat did not have the ? innit.
so I put it there!

Just for ref.... HB on left, Ed on right
The HobbyBoss is fat ass all around.

Same with the cowling. There are 3
in the kit. Made an attempt to open flaps
on one ofem, my just leave them closed.
But the HB cowl is just not a good fit.

Now I have found that the F6F-3N was a secret
conversion, not much known as to what was
changed on them except they had different
consoles, and IP. So I am assuming they in their
5 day conversion and delivery, rockets were never
planned to be used. So I have (1) filled the holes.
(2) there was only one landing light in the Port wing,
this was added to a hole!
(3), there was a cannon with long barrel w/flash
tip so I have installed kit double barrels, long
barrel when I'm far enough along not to knock it off!

It goes on!