Well your expectations have come to fruition,
I am now committed, to the whole enchilada!
First I thinned the sheet metal around the oil
cooler opening and added the unit itself.
The boss kit had this part more correct than Edu.
However the Edu kit has the exhaust exits better than the Boss!!!
Now I just need to do some trimming for the wing center.
Then cut the exhaust openings out of the Edu stickum on the Center!
Should work okay.
Have to go back and finsh the two for GB57 me thinks!
Holy cats, 2 pages already 14 photos!!!!!!!!!?
1. The centre section fits rather well at the bottom.
2. Bigggg gap at wing/fuselage.
3. Adding styrene strips to fill, then to file and sand smooth.
4. Using Ed exhaust cut-out. Cut from Port side, Strbrd shown location.
5. Transplant just needs glue and a little filler. Then to Strbrd side!!!!!
Off I go with a Snidely Whiplash snicker!!!!! hehehe
Well I got the center section to fit nicely.
Add strips and trim. Ammmmmm happppy!
However I am now inna quandry! What do I do? Itsa matter of Scale................ and.................... detail.
Evidence of case in point. My end result was to use the detail of the Legendary Eduard kits and substitute inaccuracies
with what I thought I would get from the Hobby Boss kit. Seems I have, again, run afoul of my failure to blah blah blah.
I'll take the puppy out for a ride, grab a burger and ponder. How could the B.S. seats be soo B.S. different in the same SCALE?