**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 Fw190A-6/R11 - Night Fighters all Eras

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Guys, moving along, ailerons attached to wings, now I pre-drilled all the Antenna holes you can see them on the upper wings.....and the lower wings with small 'Flat' discs for the bases of the aerial attachments. I used 1.5mm plastic rod drilled holes with .6mm drill and then sliced/sawed with small saw to create each base, the first of which you can see on the lower wing.....that was fun....not..! I think it does the job though.

Now, well after I pre-drilled those antenna holes I noted from one of the main pics and Erich's layout image that the upper wing Antenna's were in a straight line not one (top) off set.
So I then created a small template to line up the two end holes to then re-align the middle 2 holes, once done I then glued small stretched sprue 'plugs' in the wrong holes, sanded them smooth and then placed the small Flat discs over the appropriate holes using a small .6mm brass rod to line things up for each hole, same was then repeated for the upper fuselage front and rear to get all in position.

Users who are viewing this thread