**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 Fw190A-6/R11 - Night Fighters all Eras

Slow and easy, nice and steady. :thumbright::D
 
Thanks Guys.

Added the RLM 75 grey over the upper surfaces, masked and painted the yellow lower cowl too...

76_RLM 75 Upper Surface_3374.jpg
77_RLM 75 Upper_3379.jpg
78_Yellow lower Cowl_3396.jpg
79_Yellow Lower cowl_3397.jpg
 
looks good so far Wayne not too sure about the yellow undercowl though.
 
Nice work so far Wayne
 
Thanks Guys, put a little bit of Gloss on the fuselage as I really wanted to see if i could get the Tricky decal in place on both sides of the forward cowl, decided on cutting them into a couple of sections to make them fit around the Exhaust shroud....
Seems I managed to get it right.....thankfully...
Have filled in the large area with semi gloss Black, but held off on the overpainting the Shrouds until I had time to do a proper check, they DO look black to me with a light reflection around the edge.

85_First Decals_3441.jpg
86_First decals_3438.jpg
87_First Decals_3445.jpg
88_First Decals_3447.jpg
89_First Decals_3451.jpg
 
very nice :thumbleft::thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back