**** DONE: GB-58 1/72 Dornier Do 217 N-1 – Night Fighters all Eras

It's now ready to paint, but as stated in the Dornier Production Line thread, I am unable to post the progress pictures to this point until Thursday. I may have some painting done by then to show but depends on if I can sneak enough time at the bench before then.
 
The wings, tail, and canopy have been installed and everything has been filled and sanded. Bottom side paint is next which I hope to get to tonight.

P7154010.JPG
 
On a closer look at the above photo I could see that I missed a spot on the horizontal stabilizer next to the right side vertical tail fin. Of course it couldn't be in an area that gets over-sprayed with RLM75 so I'll have to touch it up before the 75 masking goes on and will probably loose a day while it dries.

20230726_212209closeup.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back