**** DONE: Mosquito FB VI 21 Sqdn J.R.D 'Bob' Braham - Aircraft of the Aces GB.

Karl, if that is the worst thing that happens to you today, it has been a pretty good day. It looks great!
 
ok she is done

Picture 011.jpg
Picture 012.jpg
 
Great work Karl. Just as a note. When I had a couple of decals that were on wrong and I already had a future coat on it, I just let a soaking wet cotton ball sit on it for about 30 minutes, then used water and a soft paint brush, and I was able to float the decals around to the desired location without much drama.
 
Great work Karl. Just as a note. When I had a couple of decals that were on wrong and I already had a future coat on it, I just let a soaking wet cotton ball sit on it for about 30 minutes, then used water and a soft paint brush, and I was able to float the decals around to the desired location without much drama.
thanks might give it a go, but a couple broke up during application so it may be easier to overpaint and put new ones on !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back