**** DONE: Mosquito FB VI 21 Sqdn J.R.D 'Bob' Braham - Aircraft of the Aces GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

here ya go Wayne

need to sort out the air bubbles beneath the cross decals between the engines and fuselage, but am pretty happy so far

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 79
We will now! Damn Karl, that sucks. I'll check my stash if I have any but am doubtful. Not sure if anyone has a trick for removing them on one piece but have you tried brushing along the edge with copious amounts of soapy water to see if you can get under an edge and work them off?

they have been sealed on with Future and a flat coat now Andy, the Y broke into 3 pieces as i was putting it on so would not get it off in a re-usable state anyway.

will live with it for now as a reminder to check your ref's at all times !!!!!!!!!!!!!

B*gg*r! Real shame about the position of the codes mate, but it still looks bl**dy good! I'll see if I have any spare code decalss for a future date, when you come down next week (remind me!). The decals can be removed, but it will destroy them doing so, as they've been gloss coated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back