**** DONE: 1/72 P-51B Mustang of Tex Hill - Aircraft of the Aces GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the kind words guys.

The wing tanks have been mounted and now it's time for the wing mounted bazookas. Not much to them really. the bazookas were in two parts and then you had to add the end caps. Easy peasy. Also got the landing gear installed. She now sits on her own three wheels:p

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

I sprayed with future and then started the decals

IMG_0126.jpg

Prop and spinner installed. In this kit the prop was individual blades. What a pain in the arse.

IMG_0153.jpg

Looking very nice. But be careful of these bazookas. As memo serves the assembling instruction suggests mounting them inversely.

Looking very nice. But be careful of these bazookas. As memo serves the assembling instruction suggests mounting them inversely.

If memory serves me they can only go on the one way and if I were to spin them around they would interfere with the flaps. I think they are installed correctly but of course am open to corrections

If memory serves me they can only go on the one way and if I were to spin them around they would interfere with the flaps. I think they are installed correctly but of course am open to corrections

So OK. Let them be.

You can make it bud, you are right at the finish line! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back