Don't even bother... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RabidAlien,

Becareful with your siggy pic. Imalko may give you a tongue lashing, due to its size (and we can't have that!) :shock:
;)

...and hey, Root bear sounds good to me!
Anyone got any Stewart's on tap?

Elvis

:oops: Yeah....problem is, every time I think about reducing the size of it, I'm at work and nowhere near the software I need to do it with. I get home and the thought slips my mind.

Way wrong....

Implying that our resident youngster here on the forum is dippin his wick into the cockpit for pure sexua......

Wait a minute, why DO they call it the cockpit???

Harrison???

My friends know I like airplanes and I always get that.. "What's your favorite part of the plane, oh I know, the cockpit."

:lol:

Jan might have been a bit off line there.....but funny how we all immediately thought the same thing.......!
Ah, it's that stuff is it Dan? Thanks, now I know! I quite like that actually, although it'll never replace a decent Bitter or Guinness of course....

Root Beer is also called Sarsaparilla Terry....

Jan might have been a bit off line there.....but funny how we all immediately thought the same thing.......!
Ah, it's that stuff is it Dan? Thanks, now I know! I quite like that actually, although it'll never replace a decent Bitter or Guinness of course....

I had the same recollection about 3:00am this morning
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Here you are Terry. It is loaded with sugar, keeps me up when I'm on the forum or doing my model (at night)

Do explain.....:lol:

Too good to let it pass fellas....:lol:

:occasion5: Agreed...I'm just jealous that you posted it before me!

You'll get your turn mate.....:lol:

Oh Jeez. That was terrible wording. But how do you even think of that! :lol:

Eeerrmmmmm.....*cough...cough...cough*

I wonder why, Jan...*snorts, then laughs* ;)

Again....eeerrmmmmm.....*cough...cough...cough*

Alright, alright, nothing to see here, move along...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back