Doubleposting, etc...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You know, I believe this double posts business is actually a cunning way to increase number of posts of some members...

As for the other strange occurrences around here I don't have a conspiracy theory.... yet! :twisted::lol:

Last edited:
Have gotten this now.....on the Group Build part of the forum. :confused:

Lucky13, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

....and this as well, Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Have gotten this now.....on the Group Build part of the forum. :confused:

Lucky13, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I got that too this morning, but if I go back and try again several times it lets me through. Must be gremlins at work!!

Have you clicked on the 'Remember Me' button next to the 'Log In' button? If not, this will happen after about 15 or 20 minutes. Seems this has been effective since the last change to the set-up, now going direct to the log-in on the forum pages, where before it was a log-in page first.

I always leave the 'Remember Me' button next to the 'Log In' checked.....it happens between pages., sometimes when I answer a post. :lol:

Can't say I can put a finger on way you guys are logging in and out despite having the remember me box checked. Try clearing your cookies.

Jan, the server is too busy dialog is nothing to worry about, just means a lot of people are accessing the server at the same time and the server is having a little difficulty...

As for the other issues, not sure what is happening there but just persevere and it should all be worked out.

Hugh, I'm having the same problems as these guys. The other day I couldn't stay logged on for the life of me. I did check cookies and all is fine. Now it won't remember me at all. Like Jan said I have to log on every time onto the site even though I hit the "Remember Me" button.

Strange stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back