Dream house in a dream location. Where would you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

800 square meters is 8606.72 square feet or about .20 acres in the US. That would be about a average surburban lot. A big outhouse but then you need a drainage field. An acre is 43,560 square feet by comparison. My house sits on 5.6 acres or 243,936 square ft. The upper level is 3600 square ft and the lower 2400 square ft.
The house definitely has air (geothermal heat pump actually). Highest temp so far this summer was 107F (42C). Highest temp I've seen was 116F (47C) so the air runs but if the nights drop into the 60F range the air goes off and windows open. The dam is hydroelectric so power is reasonable and we are all electric except for a gas-log fireplace and a propane (backup) water heater

Last edited:
When its raining and miserable I would like a flat in London so I could access everything I enjoy easily.

When the sun is shining London is the last place I would want to be. A place by a river or by the sea would be much better.

One of each?
Maybe one day.

20180614_084520.jpg In an A-Frame house in Branson, Missouri enjoying the Country Music Shows and the beauty found only in the Ozarks. If unlucky they would grab someone from the audience and make them part of the show. Here is a photo of my unlucky experience. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back