Drunken, dress wearing, 4 Year old.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bucksnort101

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 11, 2007
Minnesota
This story is both saddening and a little funny at the same time. Feel sorry for the little guy missing his Father. Moral of the story, stay out of jail and be a role model for your children.

Beer-buzzed boy, 4, wanted to visit jailed dad
Mom says he got drunk, stole girl's dress because he 'wants to go to jail'

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - Tennessee investigators say a 4-year-old boy was found roaming his neighborhood in the night, drinking beer and wearing a little girl's dress taken from under a neighbor's Christmas tree.

The child's mother, 21-year-old April Wright, told WTVC-TV that the boy "wants to go to jail because that's where his daddy is."

Wright said she and the boy's father are going though a divorce.

The boy, found outside his house in Chattanooga on Tuesday, was taken to a hospital and treated for alcohol consumption.

Hamilton County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Janice Atkinson said the incident is being investigated but the department declined to release the report.

The boy's mother said she met with child protective services and was told she will get to keep custody of her son.

Boy, 4, caught with beer, wearing dress - Weird news- msnbc.com

I have to give the kid credit for trying to figure out how to visit his dad. However, where the hell was mom when the kid found alcohol and got drunk????

Did the article say that he got the beer from his house? How'd he get into a neighbor's house to get the dress from under the tree? Maybe he pulled the beer from their fridge.

How the hell does a four year old pop the tab on a beer? I'm 34 and it kicks my ass sometimes.

Poor little guy...

This is one of those deals where it has a bit of humor and tragedy at the same time.

I really hope the best for the kid, and his parents should be ashamed of themselves for allowing things to get to this point...

Hey - I bet the tab's child proof...*ducking while running* :lol:
LMAO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back