Dumbest question ever posted on this forum?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How about, "What do they pack styrofoam in when they ship it?"

or

"If you can't drink and drive, why do they have drive-through liquor stores?"

or

"If Seven-Eleven is open 24 hours a day, why are there locks on the doors?"

Concerning the A129 Mangusta attack helicopter; 'Mangusta' means Mongoose. Would therefore a squadron of them be Mongeese? And if there were a 3/4 scale replica made, would it be the
a96.75 Mongosling? Think about it...

:lol: Auzzie humor. Mongoose. Marsupium. Pouch. Joey.

A mob, court or troop of ineffective attack helicoptors. (just kidding man) :lol:

As Mr. Airframes would say... I'll get me coat.

:lol: Auzzie humor. Mongoose. Marsupium. Pouch. Joey.

A mob, court or troop of ineffective attack helicoptors. (just kidding man) :lol:

As Mr. Airframes would say... I'll get me coat.

A mongose is a placental mamal, not a marsupial. I blame the US educational system.
But while we are on the subject of strange critters; if one can be tossed on the horns of a dilemma, what nature of beast is the Horned Dilemma? A kind of antlered Llama, perhaps? And do platitudes come in the duck-billed variety?

A Horned Dillema? Is that anything like a Horny Toad? And what makes a toad horny anyway?

Sorry, I'm new here but couldn't resist.

Maybe I should get my coat as well....

Ah Mr Harris, the Welsh Australian that has annoyed us here for decades with his put on accent, stories and awful paintings.
No chance you boys could take him back is this...we've even pay his air fare.

Good one, Matt ...

I always wanted to go to Wales and ride some Motorcycle Observed Trials with Mick Andrews. Never made it, but admired Mr. Andrews from the U.S.A. for years. Also admired Martin and Dougie Lampkin and still do.

Last edited:
He annoys you more than Tom Jones?

Personally yes...its the endless tales of Australia that pee me off. It life was wonderful there why come here in 1952 and drive us mad ever since. The final straw was singing 'two little boys' at the Queens jubilee concert last June....

Good one, Matt ...

I always wanted to go to Wales and ride some Motorcycle Observed Trials with Mick Andrews. Never made it, but admired Mr. Andrews from the U.S.A. for years. Also admired Martin and Dougie Lampkin and still do.

Wales is best toured at night Greg...don't mention Rugby or England :lol:

We haven't beaten....I mean played.... them yet this year :)

Wales is a beautiful country,and I'm English!

Steve

Few victories are as sweet Steve (for either side).
Climbing Snowdon Pen y fan rank among Britains best challenges.
Cheers
John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back