employment change

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DBII

Senior Master Sergeant
Oct 16, 2007
Conroe, Texas
Age old question. Do I stay at a job I am sarting to dislike or try to change jobs in this economy and take a $4-6 an hour pay cut? :mad:

DBII

Ouch, it would be a 12k reduction, worse case. I guess that answers that question. My medical bills are much less than that. Thanks.

DBII

If you're "starting to dislike" your job, that's only a call you alone can make with regard to changing.

But never stay in a job that you hate, it will suck the life right out of you.

TO

If it was on me, I woudn´t change it now as I have 2 little kids and my wife on maternity leave and the all depend on me...I´ve also taken a loan for buying my flat 2 years ago and gotta pay it so I need every buck...
But if is not your case and you can miss few bucks just do it, if your new job could make you happier...

That's a real hard question. However, peace (or piece) of mind is paramount.
If I dis-liked my job I'd hang onto it til I found some better. Then I would
address their attention to the mistletoe on my coat-tail.

Charles

Age old question. Do I stay at a job I am sarting to dislike or try to change jobs in this economy and take a $4-6 an hour pay cut? :mad:

DBII

"Starting to dislike" isnt a strong statement.. wait til you hate it. Take that extra $4 - $6 an hour that ur making now and put it away in savings so you can have a cushion when u quit.

I bet most Americans dislike their job..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back