If it was on me, I woudn´t change it now as I have 2 little kids and my wife on maternity leave and the all depend on me...I´ve also taken a loan for buying my flat 2 years ago and gotta pay it so I need every buck...
But if is not your case and you can miss few bucks just do it, if your new job could make you happier...
Hmmm, why would you be paid less? You'll just have to look vore a job which pays better then you have now. And only quit your current job when you already have a new one.
That's a real hard question. However, peace (or piece) of mind is paramount.
If I dis-liked my job I'd hang onto it til I found some better. Then I would
address their attention to the mistletoe on my coat-tail.
"Starting to dislike" isnt a strong statement.. wait til you hate it. Take that extra $4 - $6 an hour that ur making now and put it away in savings so you can have a cushion when u quit.