Evening All

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Safetyon

Recruit
Dec 21, 2007
LONDON
Good Day Gents, No not another Digger Limey this time. I was looking for info on two Corsairs i have been trying to compleat and this was one of the Hits Nice place you have here guys

Hi guys i will tell you about the the long saga of the corsairs do i post here or in with the model section? ps how do you post pictures over here??

I would post it in the model section. You can upload if you go advanced (just below the text editor) there is a button called manage attachments or something. Be careful and resize your pictures before uploading. To big is not good for the internet

Thank you for the warm welcome chaps, no not Royal Marine CCHEESE Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers R E M E 66 to 72. I think we were tough but not that tough we repaired ALL the army's kit from pencil sharpeners to Mk4 chieftains, 6 of the best years of my life. Are there many ex service personel on the forum?

Bloody oath although i am not among them.
BTW welcome to the forum mate pity your not an aussie we've almost got the numbers to overthrow the yanks and take control of this joint.

Hi Safety
Welcome to one of the BEST sites for research. A weekend Para gunner myself (TA). Best of luck with the Corsairs

Users who are viewing this thread