F6F Hellcats (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, i don´t know, what to say now. These models are really my own work (because i hate, when someone else is working on my kits). Success or fail depends also on the equipment, which you use. The base (surface of the aircraft carrier) is also my own work. It´s a photo frame with airbrushed plastic sheet inside.
Well, i´m going to issue next model ( P-40 E ), so i hope, that you will trust me.

Yours sincerely,
Tony.

Great work, and beautifully done models.

Bravo!!!

I know that there are many very good modelers in Bratislava so this is just one more justification.

Looking forward to see more of your work here

Best regards

Very nice looking builds, I have an Otaki 1/48 sitting in my pile of models waiting to be built..picked it up for 15.00 at a Hobby Show in Rochester (best part was it came with a slew of aftermarket parts that I am excited to try out). If I don't get it built in the next several weeks, maybe I'll send it your way :)

Great work, Tony. A star is born. :)

Art doesn't have an age or amount of years associated with it. It's inherent in each individual and if it is properly tapped into and channeled, can result in beautiful work such as shown. Great work Tony, I look forward to more of your models.

That is some real nice work.

I cut the wings off an F4F in 1/72nd around the time I joined the forum, so I know how it can test your skill. Even if the fold mechanism is done very simply I gotta hand it to you for pulling it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back