F6F Hellcats

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MR.MODELAAR

Airman
Dec 9, 2009
Bratislava, Slovakia
Hello friends, as i mentioned in the Aviation section, i´m 15 yrs old, from Slovakia and make kits for 2 years. Here You can see my latest models in 1/72nd scale - manufacturer Academy. The British one is out of box, the second one has folded wings made by myself. I airbrushed whole surfaces. Well, what do U think?

Attachments

• hell1.jpg
    hell1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 249
  • hell2.jpg
    hell2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 232
  • hell3.jpg
    hell3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 247
  • Img_4275.jpg
    Img_4275.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Img_4278.jpg
    Img_4278.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 233
  • Img_4276.jpg
    Img_4276.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 231
  • Img_4280.jpg
    Img_4280.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking models..... looks like you might give a couple of the model builder's on this site some competition...

Check into the "Group Builds"...

Charles

Those are fantastic. But my BS meter is peaking. Got any mid-build pics with your 15yo face? If so, I will issue you a forum apology. Because that build is so sweet you would certainly deserve one. Please prove me wrong and make me eat crow.

Attachments

• smells_like_bullshit.jpg
    smells_like_bullshit.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 229
Yep... 2yrs of experience and you are pumping those out? Man o' man you are gonna go places. I'm getting my catsup and Tabasco out for my crow. I'm gonna love issuing you an apology with that kind of skill my friend. The forum deserves to hear me grovel for forgiveness. What else you got in your stash?

Attachments

• Here comes bullshit.jpg
    Here comes bullshit.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 208
Thank You! I´m really glad, that U like my work. Yep, i´m really 15 with 2 yrs of experiences. Here are my photos if are you not still sure.

Attachments

• me1.JPG
    me1.JPG
    280.7 KB · Views: 140
  • me2.JPG
    me2.JPG
    289.8 KB · Views: 137
  • me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_4238.JPG
    IMG_4238.JPG
    438.8 KB · Views: 140
Okay. Reluctantly I {munching crow] ... I... apologize. There I said it. I'm still a bit dubious though. You second pic is telling. You did a fantastic job on the Hellcat. Forum, I'm not worthy.

How did you go about building the base? You have some help with that?

fantastic builds there :shock: wish i was that good at 15 I not even that good now come to think of it that is incredible 8)

Matt, you're cracking me up! I think we might be out of a 'modelling job' in a couple of years from now! Great work for a relative newcomer to the hobby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back