Facebook

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

comiso90

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 19, 2006
FL
I just found two different friends from my military days in the late 1980's. One of the was a girl I used to date and the other was a good buddy. Facebook is pretty darn cool... give it a shot!

Welcome to Facebook! | Facebook

good idea.. mention something about "shopping" in the description to entice more chicks to join!

Myspace is dominated by teens and bands. Facebook is more for adults and Linkedin is business tool for professionals.

They all have a place..

i'll join in

No dude.. just set it up.. technically the site owner has to give approval.

It's all about defining the tags.. If someone on facebook searches "WW2" or "aircraft" it will point them to THIS site..

It a good thing even if there are 3 people.

Ok, it's set up. I set it so I (or other admins once I make them) have to preview people so we don't get people we don't really want. I threw a picture of a Corsair up for now since it was handy.

Edit: The link doesn't work right. Just search this and post here or something with what your user name is.

Myspace is dominated by teens and bands. Facebook is more for adults and Linkedin is business tool for professionals.

They all have a place..

I like Myspace, because all of my friends are on it. I was able to track down all my old High School, College and Army friends on it.

I will join up for a ww2aircraft facebook thing though.

I like Myspace, because all of my friends are on it. I was able to track down all my old High School, College and Army friends on it.

I will join up for a ww2aircraft facebook thing though.

To be honest, I would have joined MySpace too but at 43, I'd feel like a predator.

Facebook is demographically appropriate for me to join! :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back