Facebook

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My pre-wife has been on Face for about 2 weeks. Have no clue what it is. Is it like Myspace?

Can't find it! I search ww2aircraft.net and it comes up with nothing. My name is Christopher Tisdale if someone can steer me to the place.

My pre-wife has been on Face for about 2 weeks. Have no clue what it is. Is it like Myspace?

Can't find it! I search ww2aircraft.net and it comes up with nothing. My name is Christopher Tisdale if someone can steer me to the place.

I'm going to assume you're the Christopher Tisdale with the Eagles jersey in front of a Mustang. If you're not I blew it haha.

Try searching WW2Aircraft.net with the capitals as I can't invite anyone who's not on my friends list, and you haven't accepted yet (because I just added you, not meaning to rush you).

I'm Cory Ulmer so there's not any confusion.

Haha it's more of a joke between my friends. And yeah, I guess we do the same thing. Come to think of it, I don't know if we need the favcebook site, but whatever haha. I have to figure out who the officers and such are going to be.

I don't do facebook but I do Myspace, I've found lots of people my age and older on Myspace, I even helped my 66 year Dad start a page for family stuff.
Anyone wants to join me just hit me up with a request and put WWII Aircraft in the comment section.

myspace.com/normandiecow

Art

I don't do facebook but I do Myspace, I've found lots of people my age and older on Myspace, I even helped my 66 year Dad start a page for family stuff.
Anyone wants to join me just hit me up with a request and put WWII Aircraft in the comment section.

myspace.com/normandiecow

Art

MySpace is fine but its a fact that it has a overwhlming younger demographic. proof is if you want to advertise video games and a new Miley Cyrus album, you partner with MySpace. If you want to sell wine and new cars, you advertise on Facebook. It's my opinion (and its shared by people who spend billions of dollars in advertising) Myspace is best for people 13-25.

One is not better than the other but the numbers dont lie!

Seesul, log onto facebook.com and setup your own account.

I set it up 1 month ago. I only didn´t know how to join the group. As I can see admin already accepted me so I´m there...

And now question- who´s who? Here are the names I´ve found in the group. Could the group members tell their nicks?

Harrison Laverty,:idea: - B-17engineer
Chris Tisdale,:idea: - Njaco
Becca Brennan-Case,:idea: - Les Bride
Frank Johnson,:?:
Zach Brasier,:idea: - Flyboy2
Evan Haug,:?:
Corry Ulmer,:idea: - Catch22
Roman Sušil,:idea: - Seesul
Jason Neary,:idea: - Screaming Eagle
Jan Bojarp,:idea: - Lucky13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back