Facebook

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think most of us keep in contact here. It seems alot easier but the Facebook was good in a pinch. At least now when the site happens to go down we can check the Facebook site and get updated.

Taken the plunge and signed up.

No pics or vids on there just yet, but I've noticed quite a few forumites from here.

And 'Billy No Mates', I dont have any friends yet :cry:

@les: im approved, i can check the group and i can tell that there are currently 35 members.
maybe u need to re-apply just in case?

Old, slow, dislike change and will NEVER understand why people join so called "social media" or "text" for that matter.
I do send the occasional email to friends and family but that's it. I have friends who are on those sites for hours. I have read many of the posts and 80% of them weren't worth the time or energy to type and 15% were pure unadulterated crepe and most of the rest get filed under "who cares". The younger crowd are even worse in what they post. Schools and employers are going to see these and they are going to get bit in the arse big time.
Please no offense to any of you, whatever boats your float

Users who are viewing this thread

Back