Facebook

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Hi,

We all know it. We may hate it, we may be hooked up... How many of you are on that damn' thing?

...me!

Me. Hours of fun to be had rejecting pointless applications and receiving 'if you don't send this to 8 people in the next 5 minutes you'll never find love' funwall posts

I guess I know now why I have not found love...lol. I have it but stoped checking it sometime last year. There was a young guy with the same name and we get each others message. D** his girlfriend was a hot former Marine. It was fun untill she figured out I was not him. Charles you are not missing anything. This place is much better.

DBII

Hi,

We all know it. We may hate it, we may be hooked up... How many of you are on that damn' thing?

An ex GF got me to join MySpace, she's long gone but I still have the profile.

People were kinda wondering why all my friends were dead people! :shock: :shock: :shock:

{Robert Bruce, Teddy Roosevelt, Cromwell, Pythagoras, Churchill, Nelson etc}

Yeah. I don't have myspace. FB is good for announcing events, nothing else... I was just wondering.

I have a Myspace...I was "encouraged" to get one in high school because it was all the rage back then. Ever since I signed on, I still don't see what all the fuss is about. I expect facebook to be the same way.

Go figure, just when I start to get "with it" they change what "it" is :rolleyes:

I have a myspace account, but it was a novelty for such a short space of time. I don't understand the infatuation with it all - I suppose it's the modern way of being individual and doing everything just like everybody else, but you're still individual ! People should just get e-mails and if they want to be individual wear y-fronts or your cap sideways... :rolleyes:

Oh, and Velius - now "it" is strange and confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back