Facebook

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just to give everyone a heads up. I use websites like this to keep in touch with people. I do not do those tag things or game things or whatever they are.

I am just saying this so that you do not think I am being a dick when I do not join these things or whatever they are.

Just to give everyone a heads up. I use websites like this to keep in touch with people. I do not do those tag things or game things or whatever they are.

I am just saying this so that you do not think I am being a dick when I do not join these things or whatever they are.
I hate the applications as well

Hey Folks;

This was a great tool to stay in touch during the outage. Sorry I didn't get back to everyone, I was still figuring out how to use it.

I agree, it sure did come in handy.

It took me a little while to figure out, since I am used to using MySpace.

Also took a little while to figure out who was who, since we all had our names and photos instead of nicks and avatars/sigs! lol

Hey peeps, I'm back!. I'm glad Facebook has been so warmly received! Thanks to Catch 22 for helping to motivate it!

I think Facebook is good for some posts of a more personal nature. Occasionally, it seems awkward posting non-military stuff on ww2aircraft.net. I think the Facebook outlet will help the main site stay focused on history, machines and warfare...

I understand u were out for a bit????

Hey Folks;

This was a great tool to stay in touch during the outage. Sorry I didn't get back to everyone, I was still figuring out how to use it.

Yea.... I believe I said it was a maze. Don't look for me up there unless
the forum is down. Not my cup of tea....

Charles

Just sent a request - Andrew Critchley

Oh, and just so you all know, I don't accept friend requests from anyone I don't actually know. Might sound rough, but I use it to keep in touch with family and friends, not everyone on the planet :p

Mmmmmmmmmm, interesting. I've had a facebook account for about four months. I got it to keep in touch with a friend from Scotland...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back