fairey barracuda 1/72nd by Frog (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ditto here, Always liked the box art on Frog kits and nice work on the Kit ! No...not one of their prettier planes but I kind of have a soft spot for ugly planes Fairey Gannet anyone ????

Hi chaps yes i have quite a few kit boxes in good condition with the original box art if anyone whats me to scan them to print, plus i have a book written about the frog/penguin history with photos and details of everything they made with photos and ads,its nice to meet you and my thoughts are with your family for your loss,

Woljags is almost correct - the artist was VIC CARLESS who was my father who sadly died last year aged 83. I have many photographs and original artwork of the paintings he did for FROG during the 60s and early 70s that I would be happy to share with this forum if there were interest. I intend to put together a collection of his work over the next few months and would be pleased to hear from anyone who has good quality photographs and/or original artwork of his that I could include in the collection (probably in book format).

Just seen your reply, better late than never, I own the three mentioned above.

Indeed I own three of them (Original watercolours), the one with the Blenheims being attacked, the Stuka attacking a tank and the other Barracuda landing on the carrier being waved on, picked them up off ebay for £25 each!!! they have a sothebys label on the back of them all too.

Ohh and Hi :)
Congratulations! I have been hoping to find any/ all of these. Might you issue high resolution files of these? ...and which one is Carless (and who did the others?). see. Bristol Blenheim Mk1 or Mk1F, FROG F190 (1969)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 14.11.09.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 14.11.09.png
    264.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 14.11.51.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 14.11.51.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 14.12.23.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 14.12.23.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread