Favorite 5 Aircraft- All Eras Allowed.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great to see the response of you all. I posted this topic as a little bit of a general aviation quizz. I just like the AH-64D Apache Longbow because it has fire-behind cover capabilities and the ability to designate zones where all you have to do is press the button to fire a radar-guided hellfire and the missiles and radar do all the work for you. I have the game Longbow Anthology which I bought for a Windows 98 Computer I had and am now hoping to get it running properly under XP. It is the coolest!! If ever you get the opportunity to buy Longbow 1 or 2 do it, as you won't regret it.

Here is a shot of it Les. It was made in the 30s for an oil executive transport. She's a beauty, with all the luxury accomodations inside.

Attachments

• spartanexecutive.jpg
    spartanexecutive.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 757
  • spartanexecutive3.jpg
    spartanexecutive3.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 774
That is why I made this all eras, Military and Civil and included helicopters as planes, because the first helicopters were basically designed very similar to planes. This thread is going better than I had hoped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back