**** FINISHED: 1/48 P-51D "TUSKEGEE AIRMEN" your favorite aircraft of all time (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woody

Master Sergeant
Jan 17, 2011
IL.
Well here she is this was a really nice kit i damage a couple of the decals. THANK YOU guys for the great input and helpful information

and yes paul NMF can be a pain.

006-5.jpg

004-7.jpg

003-16.jpg

002-20.jpg

001-20.jpg

005-7.jpg

Very nicely done.

BTW, if anyone is wondering why some of the pic's are not being moved to the Finish Builds thread, and they are not being changed to "*****DONE", it's because our pal Wojtek (aka Wurger), is incommunicado somewhere. He hasn't been heard from since the 7th. I have search parties out looking. Maybe one of the other judges can tell me the procedure, and I will do it.

Charles

Not sure how to do that but I will say this: One more mandatory pic is needed from the front and slightly above. Also would be nice ot have at least 4 optional shots.

Hey Andy, you on the terp's or has Toronto got you confused.
b0255.gif
The first pic is from the front and slightly above.

Agree with the four extra though……………………. If'n you could oblige Jerry and if it's no problem, we would live to see you taking some creative angles for us to really get our teeth into!
ok-wink.gif

looking good she turned out great :D

Thanks guys for the nice comments well i tried a couple more pics i dont do very good at this but i keep trying.

002-21.jpg

one more
001-21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back