First National publication article

evangilder

"Shooter"
19,035
214
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Location
Moorpark, CA
Website
www.vg-photo.com
I have forgotten to tell you all that I got my first nationally published article. The November December issue of Warbird Digest features my article on the Palm Springs fly-in. I have had national publications for photos, but not articles, until now. So if you happen to get one, look for the Mentor article.
 

Attachments

  • WDNovDec.jpg
    WDNovDec.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 190
Excellent job Eric!

Gotta get a copy for sure!

TO
 
As my Aussie pals would say, "Good on ya, Eric". My congrats, also.

Charles
 
Congrats Eric, but why am I not surprised?!?
 
Way to go sir!!!! That's excellent Eric!!!!!!!!!:greenjumpers: I will get one tomorrow on my way home. I think they have them at some of the bookstores.:salute:
 
"Good on ya, Eric".

Dito Cobber and good on ya
:hotsun: :hotsun:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back