flyboyj and evan's flight adventure...sort of

A few pics
 

Attachments

  • hornet_376.jpg
    hornet_376.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 280
  • fat_al_623.jpg
    fat_al_623.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 275
Thanks, a few more....
 

Attachments

  • wiley_157.jpg
    wiley_157.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 280
  • superbee_186.jpg
    superbee_186.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 273
  • firebee_100.jpg
    firebee_100.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 275
Good stuff, Joe! I wish I had caught the Fat Albert takeoff on video. Oh well. Better when the weather is a tad better.
 
evangilder said:
Good stuff, Joe! I wish I had caught the Fat Albert takeoff on video. Oh well. Better when the weather is a tad better.

Thanks Eric - If you notice Fat Albert was just going into the clouds - it did disappear!!!!
 
good pics!
 
i've been to 3, the BBMF was supposed to be at all of them, they were at none :lol:
 
Hey guys, you too look like you had some real fun!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back