FLYBOYJ´s new sortie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm hurting here. I barely could drive home from the store.

I was worried all day. We would text every morning. I texted him yesterday and he said he was in pain but would get back with me. But he never did. Then this morning I texted him again and he did not respond. I texted him throughout the day but never heard anything back. He was supposed to start chemo today, so I kept telling myself that he was just resting and not feeling well, that he was alright. Deep down I knew though. I just feel it in my gut. I texted Marcel and Wurger earlier today and told them my worries and concerns.

Later this afternoon I was at the store, and my phone rings. Joes face pops up on my screen. I answered the phone, and heard his daughters voice. Before she had the chance to say it, the tears started forming.

Joe, brother, you were more than just a friend to me. You were a mentor. The one who inspired me in aviation maintenance. I will miss you.

I'm still shook up here, I'll post more later when I know more.

Condolences to the family.

Damn, just damn, words escape me.

I'm lost for words. Sail with the wind my friend, we will miss you but never forget you. My sincere condolences to your family and close friends.

:pilotsalute:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back