Hi Terry,
Well I have a surpise today for you. I took these this morning and thought you could make a great model with it. I might be going back tommorrow depending on weather so if you need a different shot I will see what I can do. This is the final results of 3 different owners in its life time and 38 years of restoration. I got to talk the pilot and restorer of this aircraft. The owner allowed him to bring it to airventure this year and what a hit it was. Yes this is a Griffon powered sea fire and you are not seeing things.
All the best
Paul
Well I have a surpise today for you. I took these this morning and thought you could make a great model with it. I might be going back tommorrow depending on weather so if you need a different shot I will see what I can do. This is the final results of 3 different owners in its life time and 38 years of restoration. I got to talk the pilot and restorer of this aircraft. The owner allowed him to bring it to airventure this year and what a hit it was. Yes this is a Griffon powered sea fire and you are not seeing things.
All the best
Paul
Attachments
-
HPIM0771.JPG67.8 KB · Views: 161 -
HPIM0772.JPG62.9 KB · Views: 153 -
HPIM0773.JPG56.2 KB · Views: 158 -
HPIM0774.JPG48.6 KB · Views: 156 -
HPIM0775.JPG76.9 KB · Views: 157 -
HPIM0820.JPG60.8 KB · Views: 157 -
HPIM0821.JPG54.5 KB · Views: 151 -
HPIM0822.JPG61.1 KB · Views: 156 -
HPIM0823.JPG87.6 KB · Views: 156 -
HPIM0824.JPG91.3 KB · Views: 158 -
HPIM0825.JPG64.7 KB · Views: 150 -
HPIM0826.JPG65.2 KB · Views: 153 -
HPIM0827.JPG66.3 KB · Views: 151 -
HPIM0828.JPG54.6 KB · Views: 149 -
HPIM0829.JPG61.7 KB · Views: 157 -
HPIM0830.JPG53.6 KB · Views: 155 -
HPIM0831.JPG52.3 KB · Views: 150 -
HPIM0833.JPG83.5 KB · Views: 150 -
HPIM0834.JPG67.3 KB · Views: 152 -
HPIM0835.JPG67.5 KB · Views: 158 -
HPIM0836.JPG67 KB · Views: 164 -
HPIM0837.JPG100.3 KB · Views: 148 -
HPIM0838.JPG71 KB · Views: 161 -
HPIM0839.JPG98.1 KB · Views: 158 -
HPIM0876.JPG65.7 KB · Views: 147 -
HPIM0877.JPG46.3 KB · Views: 152 -
HPIM0878.JPG62.5 KB · Views: 158 -
HPIM0879.JPG67.2 KB · Views: 153 -
HPIM0880.JPG72.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Way to go, and great shots to sir!!!!