For Njaco

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
11,648
6,762
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Location
Holland
Website
www.redbeatband.nl
When I was with Chris this weekend, he gave me a model for my youngest son, Kiran. So Kiran was very exited to make this model. Kiran is only 4 years old, so you can imagine this will be an interesting color scheme ;) He did it much quicker than I would ever have and as you'll see the result is a bf109 like you never have seen before.
Sorry for the size, I'making this with the ipad, and I cannot resize.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 156
Like a real BF109, the undercarriage collapsed under the pressure of a 4 year old :lol:
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 120
HAHA. Terrific to see the young man taking up the paint brush. Good job Kiran
 
Great stuff - and a '109 looks good in red! Add a Ferrari badge, and the name 'Schumacher' and it's a winner!
 
hey He's better than me !!!!!

love it Marcel,all you got to do now is keep buying him kits !
 
Excellent! :D
 
Maybe next one in John Player Special black/gold! :-D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back