FORD TOUGH!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

C'mon.... be nice. I own a 1987 Mazda B2000 truck w/158K on it. You
could say my truck is "pristine". You gotta remember, I twisted a wrench
for over 25 years.

Charles

Charles, I would expect your bicycle to be in better condition than that wreck that hit me, and no doubt maintained by a naval aviator/ maintainer, I would expect nothing less!! :lol:

C'mon.... be nice. I own a 1987 Mazda B2000 truck w/158K on it. You
could say my truck is "pristine". You gotta remember, I twisted a wrench
for over 25 years.

Charles

Mazda, shudder cold chills down my back. I will stick with my 2004 4X4 Dodge Ram quad cab. Gloss black all chromed out. Duel exhaust, The works.

Then again some times I wonder every time I fill it up. Then again my fault again. Im only cranking out around 350 to 360 hp for a stock engine with a few modifications. :oops:

Nice to here your ok Joe.

Mazda, shudder cold chills down my back. I will stick with my 2004 4X4 Dodge Ram quad cab. Gloss black all chromed out. Duel exhaust, The works.

Then again some times I wonder every time I fill it up. Then again my fault again. Im only cranking out around 350 to 360 hp for a stock engine with a few modifications. :oops:

Sounds very nice...

Thanks!

I know exactly what you are talking about. I love hearing my V-8 come to life and that nice Hum that it makes but I sure as hell hate filling up the gas tank! Oh well everyone is entitled to there vice.

I'm glad to hear you're oaky too, FBJ.

And, after reading those news, I'm also glad to be driving a Ford Ranger.

Where I work, we are mainly equiped with Chevrolet Silverados, but we recently (approximately two years ago) bought two F-150s. Great pick-up trucks. They can hardly be matched by any other truck. Unfortunately, they are too poor to buy enough F-150s to replace all of the old Silverados.

Joe:

I'm not a Ford person (my 1st car was a '39 Ford), but I thought you might
be interested in knowing that the Ford plant in Chesapeake, VA just closed
after producing Fords for about 75 years. For the past many years they have
produced the F-150. Anyhow, when they closed they had an employee only
raffle for the last truck off the line. The guy who won it has it on eBay
as an historic vehicle, being the last produced here. Last I heard the high
bid was $20,000.00. The vehicle sells for a bit over $32,000.00.

Charles

Joe:

I'm not a Ford person (my 1st car was a '39 Ford), but I thought you might
be interested in knowing that the Ford plant in Chesapeake, VA just closed
after producing Fords for about 75 years. For the past many years they have
produced the F-150. Anyhow, when they closed they had an employee only
raffle for the last truck off the line. The guy who won it has it on eBay
as an historic vehicle, being the last produced here. Last I heard the high
bid was $20,000.00. The vehicle sells for a bit over $32,000.00.

Charles

Interesting Charles! Good for the guy who won it - bad enough he's loosing his job, at least he walks away with a "bonus."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back