FORD TOUGH!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ouch! Here come the "Found On Road Dead" jokes! :rolleyes: :D

Don't you mean First On Rubbish Dump? ;)

You'd be suprised just how little it takes to knacker the front end, I once had a Citroen AX (about as strong as an Airfix kit) which someone in a Fiesta crashed into; his car was a write off, mine had a scuff on the rear bumper. Glad you're ok though, scumbags who drive with no licence dese4rve everything they get. I presume the insurance will cover it all?

Ford or....

Attachments

• ford.JPG
    ford.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 102
Good to hear you are okay FBJ!

I wish I had pictures of the BMW Z3 that hit my Jeep. He put a small dent into and his hole front end was pretty smashed in. The bumber even fell off as they were trying to move it.

That would have been classic to see. I hope you weren't too pissed off to enjoy seeing the pilot's (if I recall correctly) bumper fall off.

wait, i think its Fix Or Repair Daily. Anyway, over the years Ford been the only make I can fix. Every Chevy I've owned has been a nightmare unless it was a transplant. Had a 6cyl. in a '69 Landrover that ran like a clock but anything else was junk.

You're lucky FBJ with no after effects. Good to hear everythings working!

When I was serving as a Dog Handler we had two vehicles, a gobbing great 4x4 Nissan Patrol and a utility Ford station wagon vehicle.

Two of us were parked at a set of lights in the station wagon going to visit the Navy base when we were rear ended by a Mini.

Very crumpled Mini with a very hurt and trapped driver, stacks of spectators on a busy road.

My off-sider flicks the lightbars on, steps to the back of our car, looks at the driver and anounces to her calmly (in front of the spectators)

"I would like to help you Ma'am, but you are parked on my first aid kit."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you survived!
Adlers T-shirt sums up my impressions of FORD. I drive an old 89' Fairlane. Absolute rubbish, but I intend to drive it into the ground.

Out of interest, in the photo you posted, in the background..a shop/store devoted wholly to NAILS!?

God I wish I was born in America!!

C'mon.... be nice. I own a 1987 Mazda B2000 truck w/158K on it. You
could say my truck is "pristine". You gotta remember, I twisted a wrench
for over 25 years.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back