Found out my niece is getting shipped to Africa

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

First and foremost Torch my thoughts go out to you and your niece. From what I have heard/read Ebola is not really that contagious and requires direct contact to spread.
Marcel it is a wonderful thing that there are good people like you in this world and I really thank God that such as you exist but I can't be that forgiving. The ISIS cretin that is doing the beheading should be flayed alive an inch at a time then given Ebola. I watched the actual video, beheading is such a sanitized term. He literally sawed the man's head off with a small knife it took a good minute.

yup!

Attachments

• australia.jpg
    australia.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 96
First and foremost Torch my thoughts go out to you and your niece. From what I have heard/read Ebola is not really that contagious and requires direct contact to spread.
Marcel it is a wonderful thing that there are good people like you in this world and I really thank God that such as you exist but I can't be that forgiving. The ISIS cretin that is doing the beheading should be flayed alive an inch at a time then given Ebola. I watched the actual video, beheading is such a sanitized term. He literally sawed the man's head off with a small knife it took a good minute.
Thanks for the compliment, but my reasons go deeper than forgiving. First of all if you let a disease loose on people, you're not targeting one person. It'll be the whole population. So you might be angry with the creep that did that, but use a blunt knife on him back instead of using a disease. If you let this disease loose in IS country, mostly innocent women and children will die. Further more, you would give ISIS a weapon. Imagine one of those ill fanatics flying to NY, bleeding all over the place.

Lastly I learned in life that people letting themselves lead by hatred and revenge usually are not the most practical thinkers. Doesn't mean I'm a pacifist at heart. If you want to kill the guy, just do it and don't make a fuss about it. Makes it easier and better for all involved.

Well after a weeks training in Germany 2 weeks ago, she flew back to the US a couple days ago to join her unit and yesterday they deployed. They will be stationed in Senegal and she'll be in charge of distributing material and equipment to the needed areas. Not too bad but they will have to maintain/fix equipment that comes back to them from the infected areas, that worries me a bit . Hopefully they have their s$%# together. With her dad and picture of grandfather who served in Korea

Attachments

• 1233617_10201605362993178_976230758_n.jpg
    1233617_10201605362993178_976230758_n.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 1391431_10204761511894928_3357986370842039930_n.jpg
    1391431_10204761511894928_3357986370842039930_n.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back