Dec 13, 2007 #1 Hunter368 Tech Sergeant 2,107 17 Joined Nov 5, 2005 Location Winnipeg This one made me laugh. Attachments image001.jpg 41.9 KB · Views: 16,333
Dec 13, 2007 #2 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,583 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Dec 13, 2007 #3 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Hmm... There's something wrong with this picture... Charles
Dec 13, 2007 #5 machine shop tom Senior Airman 504 224 Joined Apr 13, 2007 I think that it is no small coincidence that the best commercials are produced for beer companies. tom
I think that it is no small coincidence that the best commercials are produced for beer companies. tom
Dec 13, 2007 #6 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,264 38,775 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland So now we know what for there were clubs for gentelmen in XVIIIth/XIXth Age.
Dec 13, 2007 #8 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Damn, I had that argument just last week!
Dec 13, 2007 #9 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,697 15,178 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA Beer goggles!
Dec 14, 2007 #10 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia made my day thanks hunter!
Dec 14, 2007 #11 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz the same problem all over the world ...and I thought only I have this problem
Dec 14, 2007 #12 Konigstiger205 Staff Sergeant 847 1 Joined Mar 20, 2007 Location Bucharest So much money spend on makeup when all you need is a good old beer