Future Group Build Suggestions.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if all are in agreement with an August 15th finish for PTO and that we run with Battle of Britain to Oct. 31st...we then need to select a final one for 2009.

If we can get these confirmed and in place it gives members plenty of forward notice to plan how and what they do....

and still allows for something 'different' that could operate in conjunction with the 'set' builds if we wish to.

It still gives members plenty of room and time to do other non GB builds without putting too much on peoples plate?

I'll stick by what you guys decide, but personally I don't think I'll be able to finish anything before the one build runs off and the next one begins at that rate...

In saying that, I do think the time dates are appropriate though, and will help set the mood of the build in question.

I think the original idea was to start the PTO build either at the end, or near the end, of the current build. If some want to start now, I can't see a problem though.
So, it's PTO build, then Battle of Britain. So we need votes or whatever from the posted list, for the final GB for this year.
I'll cast my vote now, and plumb for 'Cold War Protagonists'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread