Fw 190 A8 W.Nr 737938 2/JG 301

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Decisions, decisions !!!!
sorry it took a while getting back, the wife got in the way yesterday and am back at work right now, so i'll have a look at Waynes white 2 thread tomorow when i'm off work.

Blue 9 looks very tempting i agree Dan !

thanks very much guy's for the help even though i know none of us need much encouragement to dive into our archives !!!!

ok have decided on Blue 9 from the 4./JG 301 (see pic on page 1), Wayne is helping with decals and is going to have a think about the cammo scheme.
The info i have is for a 75/82/76 scheme with possibly a replacement rudder with a 75/81 mottle ?

would help to hear your thoughts Erich please if you have time.
or if anybody else has any info please feel free to chip in !!!!

Sounds good mate. Can't help with the colour scheme, but I'm sure Erich and Wayne will sort it. Had a look through my spare decals, but the only late war ones aren't anywhere near what you need.

very hard job
another drawing !!!!

100426025423946965910686.jpg

and another picture

100426030129946965910745.jpg

didier

Last edited:
First bit of info karl...apparently there were 2 Blue 9's square style and rounded number...both have been captioned with your W.Nr.

It seems that with your Squared style that there are 4-5 more photo's, unpublished I think?, and that your aircraft was an ex JG 11 machine and still carrying a squadron emblem on the port side.

Will send you directly this info...you can still tackle it, although you might wish to change subjects after reviewing the info and not having the extra photo's available to review.

Roman

sadly we still do not know what Willi's A-8 looked lie, and he said it was armed with four 2cm cannon and yet he makes reference to his machine as having outboard 3cm cannons too before Weiße 6 was shot down. More confusion in his own book again.............too bad, a foto of his crate would of been wonderful.

Yes a nic scanned copy from you Roman into my saved files which is not hand a the present time, am working from another computer right now...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back