Fw190A6 Sturmjager of Sturmstaffel1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok. I see now. These are drawings , cutaways, sketches, profiles and pictures etc.... generally all records that can be useful and helpful during building of a model. My wife says it is X-file.;)

Yes there is .For example Corel, Photoshop and other graphic programs. But I use Xero device for it.Making these in a scale is quite fast and of a very qood quality.

Yes, I have to go to an office where these devices are available and is possible to make a xerocopy for money.But it is quite close to my house and it is not expensive.

As I said yes I have to go to a special office (shop) where it is possible to make xerocopies for money.I don't need to buy any of these devices ,Simply people who work there can do that if I pay.

Wojtek...beautiful work again my friend!!!

I love your technique with the flap structure - I guess the next step is sanding the structure and kit flaps down closer to scale thickness, and gluing?

Thank you Evan. Yep..you are right these next steps are exactly like you said. But it has to be done carefully because its thickness now is about 0.5mm.

Thank you all.:)

Today slow progress again. I have stretched a piece of the mould frame in order to get a plastic thin stick. Then I glued it to the lower surface of a flap as its consolidation. The part was sanded earlier and got 0.4mm of thicknes what made it very flexible. Later I added the leading edge to that part.

Attachments

• klapy9e.jpg
    klapy9e.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 172
  • klapy9c.jpg
    klapy9c.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 149
  • klapy9k2.jpg
    klapy9k2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 176

Users who are viewing this thread

Back