Fw190A6 Sturmjager of Sturmstaffel1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great stuff my friend!

Am I right in thinking you just glued the ends of the stretched sprue to the flap? (appears so in the photo, to me)
I usually run the whole length through the brush of the liquid cement for a continuous bond.

Thank you boys.:D

Initially I did the way you said Evan .But later I applied CA glue allog the stick as well. And then I cut the flap part ouit.
The next step....drilling, cutting , filling and again drilling , cutting and filling.... for an imitation of the second flap structure.

Attachments

• klapy9k3.jpg
    klapy9k3.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 166
  • klapy9k4.jpg
    klapy9k4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 165
  • klapy9k5.jpg
    klapy9k5.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 167
  • klapy9k5c.jpg
    klapy9k5c.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 169
For those who don't know what patience is...watch this thread!!!!!

Fantastic work my friend, I think I need to stock up on T-stoff for the Spitty build!!! :)

That's true Evan. The rush is needed when you catching fleas. :lol:

Then some sanding ( I like it very much. It is very useful when you need to have your finger-nails cut.)
And the final product..... below.

Attachments

• klapy9k6a.jpg
    klapy9k6a.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 158
  • klapy9k7.jpg
    klapy9k7.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 165
  • klapy9k8.jpg
    klapy9k8.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 172
OK,I have been using that icon a lot and got used to using it. So instead of this :) or this :D

I hit :lol: because I've used it a lot.

Oh no...All is fine Evan. It was my fault I wasn't enough precise. In fact the adverb has a different meaning but also can mean great, amazing commonly. I really appreciate your help.:D

Harrison don't worry. :D

Last edited:
Photo etch? Who needs it when you've got a Wojtek?!!!
This is REAL modelling - you can teach monkeys to stick PE parts to a kit, but it takes real skill and artistry to produce small parts like this from raw materials.
Great work my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back