GB 22-Seaplanes, Floatplanes of WWII, Allied or Axis. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And two shots of the BN-L ...

Stranrear MkI K7295 BN_L 240Sqdn RAF.jpg

Stranrear MkI K7295 BN_L 240Sqdn RAF_.jpg

Havent entered yet, but plenty of time. Have a dose of the flu at the moment, and the shed is cold.......I want this to be enjoyable in the finish. And Im getting more like an old dog with every passing day.....like to sit by the fire and warm my bones a bit.

sorry to hear that hope soon michael spare're comforted recently I would pass this year was tough flu well soon and avoid as much as possible the cold

Yep, that looks about right.
Chris, no problem with your entry. If you can't discover what the individual code letter was, by the end of the build, you could always take an 'educated' guess, and add a suitable letter. There may not be proof that it is the correct letter, but then, there's probably not proof that it's incorrect either !

Thanks Terry and all, I will get the kit ordered next week and take an edcauted guess at the end of the build for the code letter. Maybe the pilots initial when it crashed.

Cheers Chris

I was going to do the PT-22 on floats but could not get motivated. The rest of the stash? Sunderland, don't want to work that hard. Walrus, don't feel like doing rigging. Ar 96, naw. So I went on eBay and typed on "Seaplane", "Float plane" and "Flying boat" and came up with this. Cheep. Hopefully when it comes I'll be motivated enough to start it.

Attachments

• goose.jpg
    goose.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 100
I hope I get another gb model for this and give me time to finish it and submit it before it is gone:

5%20mariner.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back