GB 23 Winter War Eastern Front WWII-Allied or Axis

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

166064_r500_zps2qunjeae.jpg

166153_r500_zpsf8rrcinh.jpg

Nice pics. I just realized the Hobbycraft decals have the tail code numbers in white, not yellow. I guess I get to do some fun masking for those.

So the competition starts August 1 but we still have until August 31 for the Seaplanes GB? Ive nearly finished the PBY, but havent started my other entry. bitten of more than i should Have....

Ok, me somewhat S L O W... but I gots-ta ask: How in the 7 Pits of Hades to you guys know what these builds are going to be so far ahead of time?????
Other than I'm not Stooled to the Rogue...

Only 4 years left………………………….damn, I'll soon have to start thinking about compiling the next list……………………………..

Still not decided if....but anyway, one of those on the list;

13.03.42 , 2./KG 30, Ju 88 A-5, W.Nr. 3435, 4D+1K, Coast of Murmansk, Missing, Ofw. Hans Hermann (F) MIA Ofw. Walter Mans (B) MIA Uffz. Werner Pfülle (Bf) MIA Fw. Heinrich Schlüter (Bs) MIA....
I see that Profi Modeller does a A-5 conversion at about £17 in 1/32, is that enough the A-1/A-4 into the A-5....
Also have the D conversion from L'Arsenal....

Decisions, decisions....

Btw, some shows, for example, Pi.Qu 37 Ost/62 in locations, is that the quadrant or...?

Another to consider (in case....)

12.06.41, II./KG 30, Ju 88 A-5, W.Nr. 3313, 4D+CN, Unknown. Radioed about engine problems (F) Gefr. Ernst Füllner MIA (B) Gefr. Hermann Kamman KIA (Bf) Ogefr. Otto Radtke MIA (Bs) Gefr. Walter Feil KIA....

Ordered this one today so I should have more options for JG 54 including the cover art although that looks a little plane. Maybe I can use some of the included decals for another bird.

Attachments

• 109f4.jpg
    109f4.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 78
Probably a leftover from victory celebration and possibly that of Phillipps' 100th victory, though the tally on the tail shows 90 victories at the time of the photo. Over to you Wayne.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back